Search Our Properties
Welcome to Assetz Hotels - High-Yield Hotel Room Investment Property
Have it all! Capital growth, high income and hands-off – an ideal property investment.
Buy-to-let hotel room property investment is the fully-managed, hands-off, high-yield asset class that should be considered as a possible component of every investor’s portfolio - whether a pure hotel room or an apartment-suite in a resort or hotel. Hotel room investments are a superb turnkey investment product that are fully-managed for the investor by the hotel operator and typically require far less involvement than a buy-to -let property.
Some Great Reasons to Invest in Buy-to-Let Hotel Rooms :
- Hands-off property investment - fully managed by the hotel operator
- High yields of between 6% and 10% plus achievable
- Capital growth potential as well as a high income - compares well to different investment classes such as bank savings accounts (offering income only), bonds (offering fixed income and variable positive or negative capital growth according to bank interest rates) and high dividend yielding shares/equities
- Some hotels are well-known brands and command higher prices/lower yields, others are less well-known brands but offered on higher yields
- Some schemes come with rental guarantees during the hotel start-up period
- Some hotels have been operating for years or even decades and are now available to purchase on a room-by-room basis
- Intensive daily rentals typically produce much higher income per month than traditional longer lets on buy-to-let
- Many schemes can be purchased by SIPP/pension investors as a qualifying property investment
- Some schemes come with developer finance or easy stage payments
- City-centre, regional towns, holiday resorts - UK or overseas, premium brands, budget brands - you choose!
Why invest in budget hotels?
The articles linked below are detailed assessments of the different types of hotel investment.
Hotel Room Investment Why Invest in Budget Hotels Why Invest in Business Hotels
Why Invest in Resort Hotels Finance & Mortgages for Hotel Rooms Reselling Hotel Rooms
To receive email bulletins on new hotel room investments coming to the market, you can register your details on this page
. We will only send you alerts of properties which suit your requirements but since we sell many new, highly desirable or keenly priced properties within a few days, it definitely pays to be registered instead of having to visit the site every day.
Please Register Here.
Call for advice:
Call us now on 0845 430 5209 to speak to one of our specialist Hotel investment consultants
Online Articles on Hotel Room Investment
Newspaper articles on this booming sector
- Gloom or boom for budget hotels? - BBC
- A budget boom for the hotel market - Mintel
- A room with a view to a profit - Guardian
- After London, buy-to-let hotel rooms go nationwide - Telegraph
- Buy-to-letters check in to room service - Telegraph
- Bed and benefits - Investors Chronicle
- Axa SIPP allows investors to buy hotel rooms - IFAOnline
- Hotel room bug bites Aegon sipp - IFAOnline
Hotel Rooms in Pensions/ SIPPs
Hotel Rooms As A Pension Investment
Hotel rooms are classed as commercial assets and are one of the very few property types allowed to be purchased directly by a pension/SIPP. Investors can purchase a room through a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) either individually or in a group and take advantage of the tax relief available upon the income and capital growth. A pension investment could receive up to 66% income tax ‘top-up’ (for a 40% tax payer) on their contribution, as a tax refund from HMRC. Read More on Hotel Room Finance